Here at Black Stag Group, we are passionate about blogs and blogging. We love telling a good story, and reading one, too. An exceptional blog consists of topics of interest to potential customers, items that may be educational and provide insight, and tidbits that offer a glimpse into a company's culture and values. With a consistent publishing schedule, companies can build credibility and gain customers' attention.
Research has shown that brands that create 15 blog posts per month average 1200 new leads per month.
Not convinced yet? Here are five more reasons to focus on your blog:
1. Blogs give websites 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links.
Want to be more findable on the Web? Blogging helps majorly with SEO. (Source)
2. Blogs on company sites result in 55% more visitors.Company blogs are an amazing way to drive traffic to websites without spending a lot of money. (Source)
3. Companies with blogs get 97% more inbound links.
Blogs can become useful resources that others want to link back to, another way websites gain traffic organically. (Source)
4. Interesting Content is a top 3 reason people follow brands on social media.
Offering blog content that is consistently thought-provoking or helpful makes a blog worth reading. People will want to know what you have to say. (Source)
5. B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those that do not blog.If you're a B2B company that isn't blogging, you may be losing potential leads to competition that does blog. (Source)
Even if you're not blogging, it's never too late to start - by blogging, you can begin building trust with your leads, increasing web traffic and gaining social media fans today.